We are community who help people in financial need to overcome their issues.
We are a group of young people who want to bring about the awareness of how people can be happier with the income they earn.
Who We are
Building wealth takes time but with our help you can see the growth for yourself.
Raising awareness from saving to helping other, we can guide to the right way.
What People Say About Us
Jerome G. Ford
It is essential that you set up a savings account and become wealthy. You need to save up money because having wealth is how you buy security in this world. This can be financial security, the house you live in and security for that, literally any kind. The phrase ‘money cannot buy happiness’ is false. Money can, indeed buy happiness for some time. Therefore, it is important that you build up your wealth up to how much ever you can possibly save up. Here are some secrets that you can keep in mind to build up your wealth.
– You should set goals. It is one of the most important things that you should keep in mind. Wealthy people don’t just become wealthy out of nowhere. They set goals; they plan and work towards it. Sometimes it does not work out, and sometimes it does. People certainly have financial goals, and they work towards achieving them no matter what. They should have a clear vision that is set and should always take the necessary steps to make sure that they reach their goals.
– You should always have a stable employment where you will have a sure stead income of money, where you will use it to only fund your livelihood and your savings. Having a good paying job will open many doors for you because it will give you the opportunity to invest in things and also make money at the same time.
– You should always ask for advice from people around you who are indeed very successful. Not many people get successful because of luck. Most of them have ways, and most of them put in hard work, both of which will point you to the direction of success.
– You should never ever let your credit score waver. You should always maintain your credit score and protect it like your child.
– You should always be very cautious about spending and never waste away your fortune on parties and drugs and other unwanted things that will only continue to deteriorate the way of your life. Recognize that saving money is essential.
Building the wealth that is required to meet the challenges of life would require a person to have a lot of imagination, time and discipline. The process is more complex, and the economy is also more volatile than ever before. In such situations, we need to beware and exercise caution. The task could possibly be daunting, and your odds could actually play to the way of success, and it is possible for you to achieve all of this if you follow the steps that I have mentioned below. You can study them and internalize them.
You should develop a plan which is ironclad and foolproof. You should know what kind of results you want to achieve, and you should also identify your priorities and your dreams. It should always be a priority for you because that would make sure that it will always be in your mind. It will always be a part of who you are. When you never lose focus of what you need in life, you will never waver, and you will never fail.
You should pay yourself first. It may actually seem like a cliché but mind you that it is indeed, true. If you have an opportunity to be a part of a savings plan, you will maximize your investments in yourself, and in the end, you will be happy with yourself because you have set up such a savings plan that can be like a safety net for you in the future no matter what happens. If you contribute to a savings plan, you should get used to the fact that some of your money will be going somewhere you cannot exactly spend it for a long time.
It would not hurt you if you are conservative. Being conservative of your earnings will make you positive that you have a savings account that you can depend on no matter what. Give no one access to that account, not even your spouse. True wealth is built by saving up and also conserving almost everything you earn. This does not mean you cannot buy something for yourself here and there, but it does mean that you should never over-indulge in yourself.
You should always pay attention to the little things in life.
Family is the ideal place to spend the evening and a lifetime. Memories and experiences fill our minds the moment we talk about family. Such memories were unique, special and at times created a hole in our pockets. Yes, that’s right. Family expenses can always increase as you tend to cater to the likes and dislikes of two or three individuals. On the other hand, there are specific ways through which you can control your expenses to a reasonable extent. So, here’s how you do that.
Proton and its Consumption
Bills are a part of family expenses which pile up due to various activities and the way you treat them. Expenses such as electricity are controllable as they are charged based on the usage. In such scenarios, one should observe all factors responsible for the increase in the bill. The amount of time and money you spend on cable, unwanted usage of bulbs and various other electrical appliances should be curtailed. By doing so, you can manage to get a bill which can be controlled financially.
The Simple Life
Another manner through which you can cut down on expenses is to lead a life which is simple and down to earth. Your holidays and celebrations can be made less elaborate as you should learn to enjoy the simple things in life. Parties can be hosted with a guest list not exceeding a considerable number. Such a simple lifestyle can be beneficial both economically and financially.
The Rising Costs of Food
Although it might be hard to cut down on the costs of food, it is not impossible. Suitable eating habits and the right kind of meals can help you reach a position where your grocery bill does not let you clean the store. In this regard, you must keep a tab on all your expenses involving food, as you might not be aware of the way things go out of hand. Hence remember to have a calculated list of all the items that you need.
The Simple Vacation
Family vacations are trips to be remembered for a lifetime. But these trips should never turn into moments of regret. So you need to keep things in place when your family decides to go on a vacation. Entertainment, food, location etc. can be fitted into an ideal budget and you must make sure that you stick to it. Since these are moments where you tend to spend a lot, make sure that you don’t.
Learning and Adapting
Putting an end to rising costs and expenses is not a plan which can be carried forward by an individual. It is a matter which the entire family should take part in and learn ways to cut down on expenses. So teaching kids about its importance and making sure that they adopt such practices in their life is vital to reduce costs to a large extent.
47 Uxbridge Road,